Why the dbSAFE CLASSIC?
The dbSAFE CLASSIC was designed to be a utility enclosure for a broad range of RF applications. It features a wide operable frequency range from 300 MHz to 18 GHz with greater than 80 dB of RF isolation, making it an excellent choice for NB-IoT, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, and Cellular technologies.
- Durable aircraft-grade aluminium construction
and precision machined I/O panels
- Tri-Shield© coated to MIL-DTL-5541F
- Broadband Absorber
- Interchangeable I/O Panels
- CLASSIC I - 8.25" (210mm) x 12" (305mm) x 6.25" (109mm)
- CLASSIC II - 11.25" (286mm) x 17" (432mm) x 8" (203mm)
- CLASSIC III - 17" (432mm) x 19" (483mm) x 8" (203mm)
- CLASSIC I - $700.00 (USD)
- CLASSIC II - $900.00 (USD)
- CLASSIC III - $1200.00 (USD)
Built For Engineers, By Engineers
We understand that to make a truly great RF
enclosure, many different factors need to be
considered. Our engineers have meticulously selected
the highest performance materials that go into every
single DVTEST enclosure. From our ready in stock
models, to our custom-built RF test systems, our team
stands behind every enclosure we ship out the door.
Customizable Enclosure Design
From size or space constraints, to I/O, custom materials, and ventilation, we understand that each element plays a significant role in the performance of the final product, and are dedicated to provide you with the highest quality unit, all within your budget.Contact Our Team